Friday, February 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties February Blast From The Past - Day 3


Today's the last day of projects for Paper Sweeties February Blast From The Past.  Hope you have enjoyed seeing over the last few days all the fun creations the Design Team has shared.  
 
When I was little, I wanted to be an artist.  One Christmas, all I asked for was art-related things: pastels, sketch pad, watercolor paints, markers, etc.  I would spend hours sketching pictures (they were nothing to write home about) and coloring them in.  So, I may not have grown up to be a real artist, but I'm so happy that my love of creating was found in stamping and papercrafting!

 

For my card, I thought I'd make a card that reminds me I'm a 'type' of artist ;)  This fun artsy set and coordinating Sweet Cuts, You Add Color To My Life, from Paper Sweeties has so many great images to make colorful projects with!  I layered the colorful paint brushes and pallet onto the For You tag cut from black cardstock which I think make the colors pop.  Don't you just love those paint splats?!  They make great ink splots, too!

Hop on over to the rest of the Design Team blogs today.  You'll be in for a real treat!!











No comments:

Post a Comment